My PunBB-Hosting forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what PunBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

• Index
  •  » Test forum
  •  » can`t install PCAN USB PRO on a Windows 7 Virtual Box

#1 2018-04-10 08:57:07

aaronpawlak

can`t install PCAN USB PRO on a Windows 7 Virtual Box

Hi,

I just installed a new Windows 7 on an Oracle VirtualBox. After some hours updating I believe that everything is up to date with Windows. Now I tried to install my USB-PRO Device. I downloaded PeakOemDrv.exe and run it. I had some problems with the .net stuff through our proxy but I did it finally with an offline installation from Microsoft. However, the Installation of the PEAK-DRIVERS 4.1.3 endet successfully. Now I inserted my USB-Pro-cable into an usb-port and did a "take-over" on the Virtual Machine . Unfortunately this ends with a yellow triangle in the devicemanager at an "USB-Verbundgerät" (USB composite device?) of the VM. The error message in the property dialog is "Das Gerät kann nicht gestartet werden (Code 10)", translation similar to "can`t start device (Code 10)" . How can I solve this Problem ?
I saw the PCAN-USB-PRO already running on a Windows7 virtual machine with VMWare. Are there any known problems with the Oracle VM ?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.peak-system.com/forum/viewt … amp;t=2349
Custom explainer studio

Thank you.

2018-04-10 08:57:07

AdBot
Advertisements
  • Index
  •  » Test forum
  •  » can`t install PCAN USB PRO on a Windows 7 Virtual Box

Adverts

Board footer