My PunBB-Hosting forum

Unfortunately no one can be told what PunBB is - you have to see it for yourself.

You are not logged in.

Adverts

Adverts

#1 2017-10-04 06:31:14

JoeClark

Claim update questions

Hello,

So i go in tomorrow for my mri on my hip. My doctor says hes 90% sure i need surgery.
The last time i talked to my adjuster i told her this and told her id get in touch after my mri.
Well today i tried to fac her the lien from my health insurance cause they wont settle till the pay my health insurance. My fax said jt did not get an answer so i called her to get her fax number. The first person i talked to said my claim was now being handled by a different adjuster.

My first question is why would they have changes adjusters. They changed it already back in auguest to someone in their upper level adjuster deptment i think is how they worded it. I dont understand why they would give it to another adjuster again

Second. How is a surgery going to effect my settlement. Ik its going to make it take longer. But im guessing with surgery i will get a larger settlement. Im thought is if i get surgery its time to get a lawyer for sure. Would u agree

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r289547 … -questions
marketing video

2017-10-04 06:31:14

AdBot
Advertisements

Adverts

Board footer